Charles Jones had been in partnership with Edward Thomason as 'Jewellers and Silverworkers' until December 1823, when Jones opened his own grand toy-shop/repository, the Pantechnetheca. Jones entered two marks into the Assay Office, the first on 6th October 1824 as 'Silversmith of toy shop' and the second on 20th July 1828 as 'Silversmith & toy warehouse (Pantechnitheca)'.
|Charles Jones's silver mark from 1824.|
Charles Jones declared bankruptcy in 1837.
|Partnership dissolved, from The London Gazette, 1824.|